I am very, very remiss in acknowledging this award (yet ever so grateful and with much thanks) that The Novice Gardener nominated me for earlier this week. Being nominated was a bright spot in a very long week with much sadness…I lost a very beloved uncle much too early so I will not say much other than I dedicate this to my Uncle Jim.
This is my first award (and so unexpected!) so I am really trying to follow the rules that I was given for the Shine On Award. I am nominating my favourite fellow bloggers (in no particular order other than the first one – my total WP / blogging guru) so here goes:
5. Grub Blog
10. Two Thumbs
I am also supposed to share some random, interesting facts about myself:
1. I love noodling around with my acoustic guitar but don’t practice as much as I (and my guitar teacher) would like
2. My three top countries to revisit are: Vietnam, Namibia and Portugal
3. I unwind at night with very long knitting projects (which also allows me to catch up on whole seasons of my favourite TV shows)
4. I love my iPad but need ‘old school’ books to read in bed before I fall asleep
5. I reward myself with coffee every morning after I finish my run / walk with the puppy
6. My favourite scent is rosemary
7. I really want to visit Argentina (Buenos Aires in particular)
Hope everyone has had a great weekend!